Author Topic: Windows media player 12 for Windows Vista/XP  (Read 1131 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
Windows media player 12 for Windows Vista/XP
« on: March 06, 2009, 05:06:25 AM »
Posted this morning 3.05.09 @ 10:57 AM

Microsoft has released a new version of Windows media player and Internet explorer with Windows 7 , the new generation OS from the software giant . Windows media player 12 is still in the beta state and actually its not available for the Windows XP and Windows vista users .

Microsoft is planning to release Windows Media player (WMP 12) publicly , after the final release Windows 7 . But People across the world are waiting for the release of WMP12 . So here I am posting a link to download Windows media player 12 for Windows XP and Windows Vista .

Windows media player 12 files were extracted from the latest beta 2 version of Windows 7 by an experienced Devianart user and he made it available for the public.

Windows media player 12 taskbar thumbnail preview

When I compared ,I didn't experienced much quality change in audio playback an other capabilities . But from the User Interface, it seems that it had a lot of improvements . WMP12 is still in beta stage . So we can expect more feature in future .

How to install Windows media player 12 for Windows Vista/XP :
Download the following ZIP file . It contains two folders . From which , transfer wmploc.dll to your Windows\system32 folder and the other one to program files folder .

Download the file here: http://uploading.com/files/N4EX219Y/Windows_Media_Player_12.0.7000.7000.rar.html

javajolt