Author Topic: Genuine KEYS: Home PREMIUM x86,x64 | Professional x86,x64 | Ultimate x86,x64  (Read 7688 times)

Offline riso

• Administrator
  • Beta tester Tech support dedicated 110%
    • windows 10 news and info | Forum - Blog
I thought I should pass these along to you all for distribution after getting it from I...........,
Yess! here are working GENUINE KEYS.
Enjoy

Home PREMIUM x86,x64

C76GT-72MBP-2HKMM-2T3KW-3DHQ8
TKMYP-6JMJM-8QX9W-3F6XG-49796
VQM2F-P7KRY-CDVFB-6MMJ8-KRK2C
GWKT8-3TXQM-XV64W-R2H76-W77F9

Professional x86,x64

PQWXH-BTC96-GJF8B-2B9G3-8Q7R8
39PXC-CF8T8-2XRXW-WMJHT-W8Y94
PT8K7-FYJDF-9HQQQ-HRPHG-KCCKR
MM39K-KMVKT-26W9J-DWC67-JVCFK

Ultimate x86,x64

82M78-H278F-QXJD9-BKGMT-RYJHD
RGM9Q-8Q9XW-MVCJ6-6TYYX-2WFT9
RBHPQ-2XK37-2Q3P4-JYXTH-8WHXG
C34V7-JWXTQ-Y4QG6-FPTJK-HDCBC
33PB7-JTG4M-WKYKH-CBX22-VP6DY

I'd bet these are all blacklisted by now, so pay for your copy please.
-Irtehpasty
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 08:41:48 PM by Irtehpasty »

Offline ukgovsucks

Good one Riso.
Thanks for sharing.
 8)

Offline Jake

No more need for hacks, activators, or 'Zombie Builds'.  Awesome  ;D
There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Offline kcmc20

Are these for the MSDN versions?

Offline jychan28

Again, none of these key works for my version. ???

My evaluation end date still 2010/6/1

I use the key from Orbit30 1.8

If I download the MS one and re-install, would that make a difference?

Ultimate Window 7.7600.16385 x64

Offline ukgovsucks

Mmmm... tried 3 out of the 5 Ultimate keys on my mates fresh Windows 7 Ultimate install and they did not activate.
These keys may not be any good after all!?

Had to use 7Loader on his install in the end.

Offline crkstr

Thay should work on a fresh install. They did for me on 6 machines on fresh installs "or" fresh updates, not previously cracked versions, using both the RTM version that first came out here and then the MSDN version (last two installs). You say you tried three of the serials, try the other two as well. I did have to try more than one on two occasions.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 02:31:20 PM by crkstr »
crkstr

Offline sandman

Worked for me on an uncracked fresh install. Many, many thanks to dave c. and riso

Offline troels

To activate you need besides the key a bios with SLIC 2.1 and the relevant certificate.

Offline Jake

You cannot try these keys on cracked builds, they will not work.  Fresh install is essential.

Offline ukgovsucks

To activate you need besides the key a bios with SLIC 2.1 and the relevant certificate.

Ah! There's the problem then. My mate's new motherboard does not have Slic 2.1 (yet!).
I am going to sort that out for him shortly. I was lucky with my motherboard (Asus P5N7A-VM) as it already has Slic 2.1.

Offline crkstr

Not required for my installs. No SLIC 2.1 on any machine.
crkstr

Offline Jake

SLIC 2.1 is only required for crack, not keys.

If the key doesn't work that means you're either not running a clean install, or it's been blacklisted.

Offline troels

So what you are saying is that these keys are retail not OEM? Then the number of possible activations should be limited.

Offline Jake

They are MSDN keys as far as I can tell, so I'd imagine they are Retail.

Offline 7-11

Thanks RISO.
I've got 3 computers happily running "genuine" Windows 7 because of your keys.
Also, all 3 were clean installs.
Just a bit anxious as to when the keys will be blacklisted by M$.
Until that happens I'm a happy man.   :)
Hope the keys will carry me to October when Win 7 is officially released.
Thanks again RISO.

Offline littlemax9

:-\ clean install but none of keys exepted !!! damn !!!!
“People liked NASCAR because the constant crashes made it exciting, and this gave me an idea...” - Bill Gates on Microsoft Windows

Offline Jake

Well it's been a week and if MS truely watches for multiple uses of keys, I doubt these will work anymore.

Offline zYb

Thanks for the keys Riso...

Happily activated both Pro and Ultimate versions on 5 machines so far :-D

I agree... keys will be blacklisted soon...

zYb

Offline sankar_45

There is a limitation to the number of computers any Technet/MSDN key can be installed. I think it is 10. 10 activations per key. So when the number is reached the key will no longer validate.

Offline ady

Thanks guys just activated my copy of home premium ;D

Offline 7-11

There is a limitation to the number of computers any Technet/MSDN key can be installed. I think it is 10. 10 activations per key. So when the number is reached the key will no longer validate.

JUst wondering. How does M$ keep track as to which 10 computers the key corresponds to?   ???

Offline Jake

JUst wondering. How does M$ keep track as to which 10 computers the key corresponds to?   ???

When you enter a key and it takes a long time to validate online, it's cross checking a database somewhere in the bowels of Redmond, WA to see how many time it's been used.

Offline 7-11

JUst wondering. How does M$ keep track as to which 10 computers the key corresponds to?   ???

When you enter a key and it takes a long time to validate online, it's cross checking a database somewhere in the bowels of Redmond, WA to see how many time it's been used.

If I had to clean reinstall my computer again I would not be able to use the the previously used key then? I thought at first it might read your cpu ID or some other ID in your computer to keep track. So as long as I do not clean install again I'm good?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 05:40:25 AM by 7-11 »

Offline sankar_45

JUst wondering. How does M$ keep track as to which 10 computers the key corresponds to?   ???

If I had to clean reinstall my computer again I would not be able to use the the previously used key then? I thought at first it might read your cpu ID or some other ID in your computer to keep track. So as long as I do not clean install again I'm good?

Yes. Re-installation can be done any number of times. But not fresh/clean install.

Offline kcmc20

I did a clean install of Win 7 Premium yesterday and it validated w/ no problem. I doubt that the key wasn't used 10 times yet. Probably 1000's of times by now. I also did an install of Win 7 Ultimate the day before and again no problem validating. Are these keys magic or what?

Offline Jake

I did a clean install of Win 7 Premium yesterday and it validated w/ no problem. I doubt that the key wasn't used 10 times yet. Probably 1000's of times by now. I also did an install of Win 7 Ultimate the day before and again no problem validating. Are these keys magic or what?

Maybe they are magical

Offline jaw69

Riso,
 NONE of these keys work.... At least not for Windows 7 32-bit ultimate.
                                                                                                        Joe :'( :'(

Offline 7-11

Riso,

Did you do a clean install? Or did you just upgrade?

Offline kubel

No go on any of these with Ultimate x64, completely fresh install. Looks like MS got wise.

"The activation server determined that the specified product key could not be used".
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 04:31:19 AM by kubel »

Offline Jake

Looks like you'll all have to wait for the real thing to come on Oct. 22nd.

Hey MS if you're reading this (probably are), we aren't supporting piracy, just over-curiosity and the technologically inquisitive minds of others  ;D

Offline jkb242

Riso,

I need your help.

A few weeks ago several Gold Edition links were included in your posts here but within a day or so after your post, they were no longer available.   The keys below are great but with a way to get the RTM, the keys are not much use to the rest of us.  Any location you know of where the full RTM or Gold Edition can be found--no Tiny or condensed verions please. 

Thanks!!

Offline jaw69

I did not choose to upgrade. I chose to do a "new" install(Option # 2);but, after it checked my hard drive,then went on to install. NO format was done by this program.. Which was very strange?!  I got the "Chinese Activator" to run through;but, in the System file area this product still shows it's an OEM(not registered) product. Can't figure why it didn't do a format? Also, after install, saw 2 Windows 7 installs' in DOS screen;prior to booting into Windows--even MORE wierd?!? 
       So...my next step ---I guess is to some how do a "format"---prior to the actual install. Since the main disc that(like ALL the rest of us.) made, did not do a normal format...as it should have...
                                           Any one with any input on this "stuff"(similar problems), please get back to me.
                                                                                                             Ole' Joe ??? ??? ???

Offline zYb

Riso,

Hi Jaw69,

It's likely that the version of Windows 7 you installed is the OEM edition... The MSDN keys will not work with an OEM product. I hope this helps.

zYb

Offline kcmc20

That is correct. In order for these keys to work an msdn version of win 7 must be installed.

Offline 7-11

I did not choose to upgrade. I chose to do a "new" install(Option # 2);but, after it checked my hard drive,then went on to install. NO format was done by this program.. Which was very strange?!  I got the "Chinese Activator" to run through;but, in the System file area this product still shows it's an OEM(not registered) product. Can't figure why it didn't do a format? Also, after install, saw 2 Windows 7 installs' in DOS screen;prior to booting into Windows--even MORE wierd?!? 
       So...my next step ---I guess is to some how do a "format"---prior to the actual install. Since the main disc that(like ALL the rest of us.) made, did not do a normal format...as it should have...
                                           Any one with any input on this "stuff"(similar problems), please get back to me.
                                                                                                             Ole' Joe ??? ??? ???

Mine says "RETAIL channel". So maybe OEM versions won't work as mentioned by other bros here. When clean installing you are asked on which drive you want to install. I chose the drive of the old Win 7 and also chose to format the drive first. When choosing the drive you are given options to format the drive, delete the partition or create a new partition. Didn't you see these choices? Also 1 stupid question. Did you boot with the dvd?

I have a feeling RISO's keys could still be working now if you have the right Win 7 version, ie. RETAIL. I dl'd my Win 7 from BTJunkie. Good luck.

Offline troels

That is correct. In order for these keys to work an msdn version of win 7 must be installed.

I believe the key decides which version (retail or OEM) you are installing. Anyway, I activated W7 using these keys the OEM way, i.e. a 2.1 SLIC and a certificate.

Offline Jake

I believe the key decides which version (retail or OEM) you are installing. Anyway, I activated W7 using these keys the OEM way, i.e. a 2.1 SLIC and a certificate.

Two main .iso files are created, one for OEMs and one for Retail (you can see this by looking at the .iso name, unless it's been changed).  They key has to match the version, not the other way around.

Earlier in the year the OEM version came out, if you installed that one you need the SLIC and certificate.  More recently the Retail builds were posted up on MSDN, those require a Retail key like the ones in this thread.

Seeing as these are the ONLY leaked Retail keys for Professional and Home Premium on the internet, clean a drive, install the Retail build and activate it quick.

Offline zYb

I agree..., but have to add that there is another version that is intended for Enterprise use, ... obviously the Enterprise version.

For that you will need either a MAK (Multiple Activation Key) or KMS (Key Management Server) key for...

The features included in this version of the OS really wouldn't appeal to the general public as they are intended for large scale organisations and require the use of Windows 2008 R2 servers...

zYb

Offline ady

Hi all

I saw Jaw69's post above hope this helps.

For a clean install i find KILLDISK best way to clean a hard drive of all info.

KILLDISK can be downloaded from hear http://www.killdisk.com/ there's a free version you will need to burn the iso to a disk so it will boot on start up just see user guide.
If you carry out a clean install it should remove the older headings from your boot menu their not full copys of W7 they just appear to be ghost headings if they still appear see below.

As for the 2 windows7 installs on your boot menu i came across this a couple of weeks ago after an install ended up with four showing up in the menu you can clear these by going to the start button (bottom left)/accessories go to run and type in MSCONFIG and look under the boot tab you will see your current/default os then you will see the other two W7 heading's below you can just remove the ones you dont want shown in your boot list keeping your current/default.

Hope this helps.....

Offline Jake

Proof of keys working, no hacks needed.   8)

Offline 7-11

Installed Win 7 on another computer yesterday and Riso's keys still work.

Offline GameTraveler

I tried multiple times, multiple versions, the keys don't work for me.

Offline littlemax9

;D whooop whooop got these keys to work on my new MSDNAA version of W7 pro !!

THANKS RISO !!!
“People liked NASCAR because the constant crashes made it exciting, and this gave me an idea...” - Bill Gates on Microsoft Windows

Offline kcmc20

I tried these keys twice before and they worked. Yesterday, aug.26, I tried on another pc and they didn't work. I guess the party is over. I have a couple of copies on order that I bought for $99 during the promotional pre-release sale. I thought I was getting a deal. Now sitting here while listening to the news I hear that Apple is releasing there new OS  tomorrow and charging only $30!!! And no silly validation steps to go through. I feel really taken advantage of.

Offline Jake

Yes but Apple's OS is bascially a service pack, there's almost nothing new about it.  And as you know, MS doesn't charge for service packs so guess who's really being taken advantage of?  Mac users

Offline ataffonso

Hi, Riso. This key for Ultimate works yet for clean instalation? I think in formatting my pc and not using crack only the keys. What you think?

[]s

Offline Jake

Hi, Riso. This key for Ultimate works yet for clean instalation? I think in formatting my pc and not using crack only the keys. What you think?

[]s

The keys are intended for clean installations only anyway.  Cracks are only temporary, but if these keys keep working then you'll be set for quite a while.

Offline ataffonso

[]s

The keys are intended for clean installations only anyway.  Cracks are only temporary, but if these keys keep working then you'll be set for quite a while.

tks Irtehpasty, for you encouraged me. I am going to format and to do a clean installation of the ultimate with this key. tks for your help. []s

Offline Jake

[]s

tks Irtehpasty, for you encouraged me. I am going to format and to do a clean installation of the ultimate with this key. tks for your help. []s

What .iso do you intend to use for the clean install?  These keys only work on Retail copies of the RTM from MSDN.  Any OEM version will not work (you can check which version it is in the name of the .iso, it'll say either retail or oem).