Author Topic: Apps in your language  (Read 1734 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
Apps in your language
« on: September 29, 2012, 06:21:06 PM »
The world grows smaller everyday and we are truly becoming One World and approaching Global Citizenship it will only behove us to recognise the languages of the world.

I realize the official language for windows8newsinfo is English, however I also realize we are an International Forum catering to virtually every country in the world.  As I read through the numerous RSS feeds I get on a daily basis, I have been seeing a lot of new apps in the various languages represented here on our group of forums.

We all know the App Store will have apps represented in all the languages Windows 8 supports, so as our name states newsinfo it is the obligation of this forum to be fair and balanced and provide for all members who will be using Windows 8 and the App Store on their desktops, laptops and mobile devices.

In an attempt to provide something for all members, I will be posting some of these apps in our Metro Applications | Win 8 App Store board, furthermore I encourage all our members who might come across this type of app to do the same but ONLY on the fore mentioned board, the remainder of the forum will be and always stay English.

Thank you,
Javajolt
System Administrator

« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 09:20:09 PM by javajolt »