Author Topic: Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse HD Free on PlayStation 3 This Week  (Read 450 times)

Online javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
The PlayStation 3 is about to get a lot more magical. Disney’s eternally popular character Mickey Mouse is making his debut in the PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection with Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse HD.

The game is a remake of the SEGA Genesis classic. While the original lives on as one of the most memorable and beloved 2D platformers of the 16-bit generation of consoles, this remake didn’t quite get the same love. Mixed reviews saw it quickly fall out of relevance, and SEGA found itself overshadowed by WayForward and Capcom as they gave a far more impressive treatment to their classic Disney platformer, DuckTales.

Still, I have not played the game, so I can’t speak to its quality. We never got around to a review, but Executive Gaming Editor Joey Davidson created a Let’s Play back when it was released. You can check that out if you like, but just remember that the game is now free, so you can try it risk free on your own. Nothing to lose but time.

source:PlayStation Blog