Author Topic: Projector Tablet Vision Runs Android 4.2, Features 7 Inch Display  (Read 189 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
We have heard about the idea of a projector tablet before, but we haven’t seen such a model in real life up until now. Chinavasion is behind this project, that generated the tablet shown below, a device packing a projector into its body.

This is a 7 inch tablet with a 1024 x 600 pixel resolution, 5 point multitouch and an IPS panel. The project is of the DLP kind and the Vision brings WiFi in the mix, 2 cameras, 8 GB of storage and Android 4.2 as the OS. Supposedly this is a world’s first and I have to admit that the other projector slates I’ve seen had bigger diagonals.

This one is able to project 50 inches of image and a resolution of 854 x 480 pixels. You can also boost the storage of the device with an extra 32 GB via a microSD card slot. The CPU here is a TI OMAP 4430 dual core ARM Cortex A9 at 1.2 GHz, accompanied by 1 GB of RAM. The battery is a 4800 mAh unit, good enough for about 4 hours of usage. You can buy the product from here (in bulk also). The price for a unit is $376.

source:chinavasion