Author Topic: CES 2016: Lenovo Ideapad Y900 is a powerful gaming laptop, starts at $1,999  (Read 163 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
As we all know, Lenovo and Razor have partnered to offer gaming fanatics with cutting-edge gaming hardware. The Chinese company has announced the Ideacentre Y900 RE with monstrous specifications that can run high-end games.

It’s quite normal for hardcore gamers to opt for a desktop, but if you’re one of those people who loves to play games on the go, Lenovo has something in store for you. The company has introduced a high-end Lenovo Ideapad Y900 gaming laptop, offering users with high-end specifications, which should be more than enough for running heavy games.

The laptop boasts a 17.3-inch display with a resolution of 1920 by 1080 pixels, and the latest 6th Generation Core i7 K-series processor. The graphics are handled by a NVIDIA GTX 980M with 4GB of memory and offers up to 64GB of RAM. The laptop comes with up to 512GB of PCIe SSD or 1TB of HDD, backlit keyboard and runs Windows 10. There’s a turbo key on the laptop as well which offers users an instant boost in performance in more CPU power, more memory and enhanced graphics.

Lenovo said in the press release,

To serve this growing appetite, we’re launching four new additions to our Y series gaming family designed with high performance and portability for enthusiast gamers. On-the-go gamers will want to take a look under the hood of the new ideapad Y900, running Windows® 10 and built for total immersive play whether hunkered down at home or at a friend’s man cave.

With a quad core 6th Gen Intel Core i7 K-series processor for ultimate gaming performance, NVIDIA® GTX 980M graphics and a mechanical backlit multi-color keyboard, this 17-inch laptop is ready for the toughest virtual battles.
Such a laptop isn’t going to be cheap on your pocket. The Lenovo Ideapad Y900 is going to start at $1,999. As for availability, customers will have to wait until June 2016 before they can get their hands on this monstrous machine.

source:winbeta