Author Topic: Computex 2014: Intel Shows Off Upcoming Intel Core M Processor(Broadwell)  (Read 648 times)

Online javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com

At COMPUTEX, Intel revealed more information about their next gen Core product codenamed Broadwell. It will be the first 14-nanometer chip from Intel. To demonstrate it, Intel revealed the world’s first 14nm fanless mobile PC reference design from Intel is a 12.5 inch screen that is 7.2mm thin with keyboard detached and weighs 670 grams. It is based on the first of Intel’s next-generation 14nm Broadwell processors, purpose-built for 2 in 1s and will be in market later this year. Called the Intel® Core™ M processor, it will deliver the most energy efficient Core processor in the company’s history. The majority of designs based on this new chip are expected to be fanless and deliver both a lightning-fast tablet and a razor-thin laptop.

Intel also announced 4th generation Intel® Core™ i7 and i5 processor “K” SKU, the first from Intel to deliver four cores at up to 4 GHz base frequency. It will provide higher performance and enable new levels of overclocking capability that will serve power users.

source:microsoft-news