Author Topic: CES 2017: HP Sprout Pro All in One PC Next Gen is Here, With Improved Touch Mat  (Read 179 times)

Online javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
HP brought a very original product to CES 2017 today, dubbed Sprout Pro and this is actually the third generation of the product. HP Sprout Pro 2017 features an improved touch mat, as well as 2D and 3D cameras, plus it’s meant for content creators or professionals.

HP offers an Intel Core i7 processor here, up to 1 TB of SSHD storage and up to 16 GB of RAM, plus Nvidia GeForce GTX 960M graphics and Windows 10 Pro as the OS. The brand new Sprout Pro comes with faster 2D scanning and 3D scanning. One simply has to hold and rotate a physical object beneath the camera and achieve a 3D image of it.

Improved graphics will let you visualize and render 3D items faster and easier. I should probably mention that the original Sprout came in 2014, as an unique proposal, an all in one PC with a projector and camera mechanism, that made the captured space interactive. Then another version came in 2016 for the classroom and now we’ve got the HP Sprout Pro G2, complete with a Touch Mat, a touchscreen that supports 20 simultaneous touch points, so more than one person can draw digital objects.

Expect a $2000+ price tag and a March release.

source:tablet-news