Author Topic: EASEUS Offers Free Edition Windows 7 Partition Manager  (Read 1297 times)

Online javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
EASEUS Offers Free Edition Windows 7 Partition Manager
« on: November 20, 2009, 10:42:23 PM »

Windows 7 HD Partitioning

NEW YORK, N.Y. — EASEUS Partition Master, comprehensive partition manager and system optimization software for Windows-based administration, has been updated to support Windows 7 and brings much convenience for Windows 7 hard drive management. Windows 7, as Microsoft’s latest system, boasts a lot of advanced features while some advanced partition management functions are still unavailable, such as resize the system partition without reinstallation.

Supporting Windows 7 well for both 32-bit and 64-bit systems, EASEUS Partition Master offers both basic and advanced features to manage a Windows 7 hard drive in a simple and safe way: resize, move, delete and format partitions, extend a system partition without reinstallation, copy a partition, etc.

If you are planning to upgrade to the new Windows 7 and need to create a new partition for Windows 7, the third party partition manager EASEUS Partition Master may be the must-have partition tool in your Windows 7 hard drive management toolkit. Free for home users, EASEUS Partition Master Home Edition enjoys most of the full version features and works well under Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7 32-bit. Download it now here: www.partition-tool.com/personal.htm .

And it does exactly what it claims: “I have been testing your software extensively and am very pleased with what I am finding … I am building said confidence in your product. It does exactly what you are saying. As I have a LAN Management company, I will look to your products first as I truly like what I am seeing. I hope to stay abreast of the EASEUS product line and to do future business,” says one user.

Pricing and Availability:

A Web Special of $159 (originally $199) for Windows Server users is available if you buy it from EASEUS’ website. EASEUS Partition Master Server Edition is compatible with Windows Server 2000/2003/2008 and Non-Server 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit systems. See more here: www.partition-tool.com/easeus-partition-manager-server/ .

Get a 20 percent discount for online purchases now: EASEUS Partition Master Professional Edition is available at the price of $31.96 directly from EASEUS’ Website at www.partition-tool.com/professional.htm .

About CHENGDU YIWO Tech Development Co., Ltd.:

The company specializes in disk management, data recovery and backup software for Windows OS. Its other major products are Data Recovery Wizard, Partition Table Doctor and Todo Backup.