Author Topic: 9 Hour Video Sports Every Super Nintendo Title Screen Ever  (Read 832 times)

Online javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
9 Hour Video Sports Every Super Nintendo Title Screen Ever
« on: April 03, 2014, 03:31:15 PM »

▲ This is a collection of EVERY SINGLE Super Nintendo start screen in alphabetical order!!!

If you think you had what it takes to sit through the entire 3 hour compilation of NES start screens then you ain't seen nothin' yet. At over 9 HOURS long this is truly a SUPERIOR ACT OF NERDERY!!!

If you don't have 9 hours to spare than skip around to your favorites, or check out some of my favorites...

Out of this world = 4:55:00
Battle Mobile = 2:19:30
Flashback= 2:06:49
Elfaria = 1:42:56
Hyperiria = 2:49:00
Jurassic Park 2= 3:14:00
Lupin Sansei = 3:46:07

Following up on his three hour video (see below ▼)of every NES Title Screen, YouTube user NicksplosionFX has further proven that he has more time on his hands than every other human being on Earth by making a new video triple the length. His latest video, titled Super Press Start, is jam packed with every Super Nintendo and Super Famicom title screen, rolling out completed and in alphabetical order.

All of your favorites are here, and maybe you’ll even find a few other 16-bit gems you’ve never heard of. From beginning at 2020 Super Baseball to closing at Zuuto Mahjong, neither of which I’ve ever played nor exactly want to. From the classic intro screen of Super Metroid to the “better than the horrible game itself” intro screen for Bram Stoker’s Dracula. It’s all 16-bit, and it’s all amazing.

Kudos to anyone who can watch the entire thing. Any classic favorites you can pick out? I forgot how epic the Demon’s Crest  (1:13:22) opening was, and there are plenty other great ones I am seeing for the first time.

▲ This is a collection of EVERY SINGLE Nintendo (NES) start screen in alphabetical order!!!

How many of these games have you actually played?!

Thumbs up if this makes you SUPER NOSTALGIC!!!

Source NicksplosionFX
« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 03:34:10 PM by javajolt »