Author Topic: Nintendo Drops the Prices on Five Popular Nintendo 3DS Games  (Read 559 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
Nintendo Drops the Prices on Five Popular Nintendo 3DS Games
« on: April 16, 2014, 06:09:06 AM »

Super Mario 3D Land
Good things come to those who wait. That also reigns true in the gaming word, but nowadays, “cheaper” things are also in store for those who wait. Sales, price drops, this “race to the bottom,” the media’s million-dollar phrase of the week, has even reached the golden halls of Nintendo, a company known for resisting this trend.

Five popular Nintendo 3DS games have been discounted to $29.99, dropping some games more than a quarter of the price. The five games are no throwaway titles either, each better than the last.

• Super Mario 3D Land

• New Super Mario Bros 2

• Mario Kart 7

• Animal Crossing: New Leaf

• Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

Not too bad of a deal. I already own Super Mario 3D Land, my favorite Mario game in quite some time, but I was hoping to pick up a digital version some day. Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and especially Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D have been in my sights for some time. I’ll have to consider them more carefully now because who knows? Maybe Nintendo will dip them even lower down the road.

Not likely, but consider Donkey Kong the next to go on my wishlist once I get my hands on some extra money. Anybody else looking to pick up some cheap Nintendo games?

New Super Mario Bros 2 Coins

Mario Kart 7

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D

source: Nintendo