Author Topic: Shuttle launches 5 new fanless desktops with 4K support  (Read 221 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
Shuttle launches 5 new fanless desktops with 4K support
« on: July 05, 2016, 06:45:39 PM »
Shuttle has been making small form-factor computers (and cases) since before nettops were a thing… and has continued to do so long since people stopped using that word.

The company’s latest mini PCs include five new models in the Shuttle XPC slim series. Each features an Intel Skylake-U processor, 802.11ac WiFi. and 4K and/or dual-display support.

Each also measures just 7.9″ 6.5″ x 1.6″ and features a fanless design.

The Shuttle XPC slim computers each feature dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, HDMI 1.4 and DisplayPort 1.2. They have two USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, SDXC card readers and Bluetooth 4.0.

They also have two RS-232 sereial interfaces, since these computers are aimed at the enterprise market, although you could certainly use them at home.

The systems support 2.5 inch hard drives or SSDs and have M.2 SSD slots and two 204-pin SODIMM slots for up to 32GB of DDR3L-1600 memory.

Shuttle offers models with Intel Celeron 3855U, Core i3-6100U, Core i5-6200U, and Core i7-65oooU processor options.

There’s also a variant of the Celeron-powered model with 802.11n WiFi, VGA instead of DisplayPort, and a longer M.2 slot for 80mm expansion cards.

The company hasn’t announced US pricing yet, but in Europe the new Shuttle XPC slim

source:liliputing