Author Topic: Windows 8 Release Preview Installation Images  (Read 959 times)

Online javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
Windows 8 Release Preview Installation Images
« on: May 29, 2012, 04:53:49 PM »
Translation Google Translate

Professional=GCNRF-BHBCM-W9YWM-VWQP6-TJBWR Serial number: Professional = GCNRF-BHBCM the-W9YWM-VWQP6-TJBWR
Core=2H7NK-3VJJY-HHY3Y-WM3T8-JFCRY Core = 2H7NK-3VJJY-HHY3Y-WM3T8-JFCRY

Determine the following reasons: to install twice the same question, the problem look at the picture.

Download the two: the md5 and soft sister announced inconsistent.  The other brothers also reflect this problem.

I install, the is NT6 installer installed. So directly to hard disk installation, any previous system did not have problems.

Downloaded twice, md5 are soft sister is wrong compared. Personal conclude that there is a problem with the minor version. Installation twice, and have the same problem. 请看问题所在。 Look at where the problem lies.

The only other people to verify the side looks like a problem, or that my Thunder download problem.

The latest in a picture:

Etc. I live.

The sequence number should extract from the ISO file inside the sources directory under the product.ini of documents

The Standard Edition of the Core = XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX win 8 serial number
Professional, = XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX is the Professional Edition win 8 serial number but this number can only be installed, can not be activated.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 09:14:48 PM by javajolt »