Author Topic: Why is my PC not compatible with Windows 11  (Read 47 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
Why is my PC not compatible with Windows 11
« on: June 27, 2021, 05:53:38 AM »
WhyNotWin11 system requirements and compatibility checker tool will scan your hardware and tell WHY your PC is not compatible with Windows 11. Now most computers capable of running the latest version of Windows 10 are also likely to be compatible with Windows 11.

However, some users found that Microsoft’s Windows 11 Readiness Tool – PC Health Check behaves somewhat erratically. It tells people that This PC can’t run Windows 11 – when the minimum system requirements are met.

Although its latest update tells people the cause now, it is still not working to the satisfaction of many still. So, as an alternative, you can try another free tool called WhyNot11 It will tell you WHY your PC not compatible with Windows 11.

Why is my PC not compatible with Windows 11?

Windows 11 promises to offer many new features with some already known ones showing performance improvements and new updates. If you are not sure about the specifications of your laptop and would like to check if your system can run Windows 11, give WhyNot11 portable utility a try.

1. Download WhyNot11 from Github.

2. Double-click the application to run it.

3. Check your compatibility results.

4. The Ok mark for all requirements indicates your computer is eligible to run Windows 11.

5. Close WhyNot11 when done.

WhyNot11 is a lightweight and straightforward application. It requires no learning curve. Simply download the application and run it.

Windows might flag the download as dangerous but you can keep it and run by simply clicking the More Info button and then, choosing Run Anyway option.

Thereafter, wait for a few seconds to allow the application to load results. The results are based on the currently known requirements, These include,

• Boot Type

• CPU Architecture

• CPU Generation

• CPU Core Count

• CPU Frequency

• DirectX Support

• Disk Partitioning

• RAM

• Secure Boot

• Storage

• TPM Minimum

If all the above parameters are marked in green and show an OK label, it means your computer is compatible with Windows 11.

If any results are shown in red X, the app will tell what can be improved or what is preventing your machine from running the latest version of Windows 11.

The reason why you cannot upgrade to Windows 11 will also be mentioned.

You can make the changes accordingly and prepare your PC for the update.

You can close the window to exit the WhyNotWin11 application.

Download the tool from Github.com.

source