Author Topic: My WCP CharmBar Customizer v1.0 Tool For Windows 8 Consumer Preview Released  (Read 964 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
Windows 8 Consumer Preview was released less than a week ago and within a week of its release we have seen a lot of tweaks floating around the web with tweaks like Start Button workaround and the upcoming Start8 app which will bring the Start Menu to the Windows 8 Consumer Preview.

Now canouna from Winunleaked.tk  has released a tool which tweaks the CharmBar of Windows 8 named “My WCP CharmBar Customizer v1.0 Tool”.

Here’s how the tool works,

1.First of all download the Tool from Here,and run the Executable after the download is complete.

2.The  tool has various options to tweak the CharmBar like changing the background color of the charm bar as well as the time and date notification bar,changing the color of the text,change the Wash color or apply a different icon for the Charm Bar components like Start button, Search button etc.

As you can see from the above image i have tweaked the background of the Charm Bar as well as the Date and Time Notification box.There is an Advance option available for those who has the knowledge to Edit the UI file they can do it that way.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 08:03:35 PM by riso »