Author Topic: Activate Microsoft Office for Free  (Read 86 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
Activate Microsoft Office for Free
« on: February 05, 2024, 09:47:35 AM »
Step-by-Step Guide without Malware Risks!

Learn how to Install Microsoft Office. Welcome to an insightful tutorial on how to acquire Microsoft Office for free without the use of third-party software or activators, ensuring a secure and legitimate activation process. Follow the step-by-step guidance provided in this video to activate your Office suite under your Microsoft account.

Step 1: Download Office Deployment Tool

In the first step, head to the official Microsoft website to download the Office Deployment Tool. Watch as I guide you through the process of extracting the tool into five different files, setting the stage for the later installation of Microsoft Office.

Step 2: Create Microsoft Office Profile

In the second step, learn how to create a Microsoft Office profile using XML configuration. Choose the 32-bit or 64-bit version, select your preferred Office version, language packs, and additional software options. We'll then export the XML file into the Office folder, preparing for the installation.

Step 3: Install Microsoft Office

Follow along as we proceed with the installation of Microsoft Office in the third step. Using the Office Deployment Tool, you'll see how to download the XML configuration file and issue commands to initiate the installation process. Watch as Office installs on your computer seamlessly.

Step 4: Activate Microsoft Office

The final step involves activating Microsoft Office. Learn the two commands needed for activation and witness the successful activation process. I'll guide you through verifying the activation status using Microsoft Word, ensuring your Office suite is fully activated.

All the steps, along with additional backup information and resources, will be detailed in the video description. Check there for comprehensive instructions and helpful links.

source