Author Topic: The Mini PC Gaming Shuttle X1 Is Unveiled In Three Very High End Versions  (Read 205 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com

The MiniPC Gaming Shuttle X1 nano signs the arrival of the brand on this particular sector for the moment held by Zotac, Intel and Gigabyte. His gear is rather high-end with prices starting at $ 1745 for a Core i5 and will flirt with the $ 2,000 for Core i7.

◄ § ►

Three machines for a very tight podium, the Shuttle X1 nano fill a new series of gaming mini machines at the manufacturer. On the menu, high-end components Intel and Nvidia, a good connectivity and a fairly salty bill.

The first model of Shuttle X1 nano i5 will cost you the trifle of $ 1715 and will offer for this price a nice concentrate of muscles in terms of computing power. The solution is built around an Intel Core i5-7300HQ processor  : Quad-core quad-core quad-core processors from 2.5 to 3.5 GHz with 6 MB of cache and 45 watts of TDP. A chip that offers Intel's HD 630 graphics system running at 350 to 1000 MHz. Shuttle deputy to this graphics chip base a Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 chipset with 3 GB dedicated memory.

The onboard RAM goes up to 8 GB of DDR4, as for storage it is made up of two units with an SSD in M.2 format of 128 GB and an additional mechanical disk of 1 TB. No trace of an Intel Optane system as evoked to the discovery of the solution in June last. The machine offers WiFi type 802.11AC and Bluetooth 4.2 as well as a beautiful panoply connectivity to judge the stereotypes. The warranty is 3 years and the whole runs under Windows 10 Home.

The Shuttle X1 nano i5 Pro is the same model with the same components except for the SSD M.2 which goes to 256 GB, its price climbs to 1750 $.

Finally, the Shuttle X1 nano i7 pushes the bar a little higher up the tariff side with the use of a Core i7-7700HQ, this time the quadruple core goes into eight threads and runs from 2.8 to 3.8 GHz. Always 6 MB of cache memory, always 45 watts of TDP and a chipset HD 630 a faster hair with a high frequency of 1.1 GHz. We remain on a secondary graphic circuit Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 with 3 GB of dedicated memory.

The RAM climbs to 16 GB of DDR4, the SSD M.2 is still a 256 GB but no mention is made of an HDD. I guess it's an oversight. The rest of the elements do not change. The price faded a bit with a record of $ 1959.

The connectivity is very rich with four USB 3.0 ports, two on the front panel, four USB 2.0 ports on the back, a SDXC card reader, three HDMI ports, a DisplayPort port, Ethernet, USB Type-C, 3.5 mm stereo headphones, a Kensington lock anti-theft port and an external power supply. With so many ports, the craft is clearly aimed at the RV.

Difficult to pronounce positively in view of the tariff, it seems obvious that one will have the possibility to find cheaper and more scalable for a little more bulky in Mini-ITX. Until I have the exact dimensions and all the characteristics of the product, I will refrain from judging it but it seems to me that it is a very heavy investment and difficult to update over time. It will therefore be necessary to have a minimum imperative of congestion to look at this series of Shuttle X1 nano.

As for the design, you surely say that the craft is ugly, apparently it could have been worse. I came across this picture of a prototype that seems even less successful than this one.

source