Author Topic: Humor: Will Google BlackMail you if don’t sign up for Google+ ?  (Read 459 times)

Online javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
Do you have a Google  account? Or I better ask, do you use your Google  ID? If not, start using it otherwise you’d be in a big trouble. Don’t forget Google has all your naughty Web searches, video chats and your Google Street View shots.

What if Google was to get angry at you for using other social networking sites than Google !? Would it start blackmailing you if you don’t start using your Google  ID. You won’t be able to post a comment on a YouTube video without signing in to your G  account. Either you sign up for Google  or Google will release all your private information it has! Don’t believe me? Have a look at this humorous video from CollegeHumour entitled, “Google is Going to Blackmail You”.

Google is trying harder than ever to force people to sign up for Google Plus. And now, they’ve discovered a new strategy to do this: either you join Plus, or they’ll release your search history and all the private information they’ve learned about you over the years.
Google has been trying hard to make Google Plus the top social media network and is now angry that no-one wants to use that. So, take it to the chin, and sign up. This is probably the best you can do now. Deactivate your Facebook account and stop tweeting or pinning, you better start using Google   before your search histories and personal mails become a blackmail fodder for Google.

Disclosure: This video contains profanity with is in violation of W8NI Rules & Regulations,
however since W8NI has no control over the contents of this video it is my duty to inform you. 
If any W8NI member finds this offensive contact me via Private Message, and I will remove the video....System Administrator.