Author Topic: Sony Shadow Concept Phone is a Snapdragon 830 Powerhouse, Focused on Gaming  (Read 429 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com

It appears that Sony concepts come in pairs, so after the great curved model from yesterday, today we have another major hitter. It’s called the Sony Shadow and it has been created by Mladen Milic. He has great expertise in gaming phones, particularly designs with ASUS branding on.

It all starts with Royole’s thinnest full color display, measuring 0.01 mm in thickness. Shadow has two such screen panels and then they’re fully opened, the display at the top can be lifted to 45 degree angle for more comfortable viewing. There’s a touchpad for scrolling on th eleft side of the keyboard, while on the right side we can find the zoom and enter buttons.

Sony Shadow has a removable battery and it’s very easy to replace with another one. Specs are powerful here, with a Snapdragon 830 CPU in the mix, 6 GB of RAM and Android 7.0 Nougat as the OS. Dual front facing stereo speakers and a metal body are all in the mix, plus an 8 megapixel selfie camera. Gorilla Glass 6 protection is here, applied to a 5.5 inch screen.

The handset is curved at the back and reminds me of the older times of the Xperia days, like the Xperia P and Xperia S for example. Seeing this model with gaming controls gives me serious PSP Phone nostalgia. Great piece of work!

source:concept-phones│via:mladen millic