Author Topic: Panasonic 11.6-inch Windows 8 notebook-tablet hybrid announced – Specs  (Read 548 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
Panasonic is also entering the Windows 8 market with its AX Series notebook-hybrid tablet. This device by Japanese hardware maker is a notebook with foldable keyboard which makes it a hybrid tablet when the keyboard is on the back of screen. It also features some good hardware like the Intel Core i5 or i7 processors, 4GB of RAM and 128GB of SDD storage. Coming to the physical aspects, it has 11.6-inch touch screen with resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels and has almost all the ports needed.

Panasonic announced this tablet during CEATEC, a trade show in Japan and Engadget got the chance to take a closer look at the tablet. Although, they weren’t allowed to test it but, specifications of this Japanese tablet seem good.

Panasonic AX series Windows 8 tablet has the following specifications:

• Intel Core i5 clocked at 1.8GHz or i7 clocked at 1.9GHz processor

• 4GB of RAM

• 128GB SSD storage

• 11-inch touch screen with 1366 x 768 pixels of resolution

• Windows 8 Core or Windows 8 Pro as OS

• USB 3.0 ports

• HDMI

• VGA port

• Card Reader

• SD card slot

This tablet by Panasonic would be arriving in Japan with Windows 8 on October 26 but, the pricing of the tablet hasn’t been announced yet.

You may visit our Windows 8 Hardware section for complete range of Windows 8 hardware devices including the notebooks, tablets and desktops.

Source: Engadget