Author Topic: Computex 2015: Colorfly Debuts i783 Pro Tablet With Dual OS on Board  (Read 6020 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
Colorfly debuted a new tablet at Computex 2015, a dual OS model dubbed i783 Pro. Colorfly i783 Pro is a 7.9 inch dual boot slate, that can be seen in the images below. It relies on the Intel Bay Trail processor, in spite of the fact that this year’s Computex was more about Cherry Trail.

Inside the tablet we find 2 GB of RAM, 32 GB of storage and the screen is a 7.9 incher with a 1024 x 768 pixel resolution. This tablet has a back 2 megapixel camera, a front 0.3 MP shooter, WiFi connectivity, a 3450 mAh battery and Android 4.4 plus Windows 8.1 as the OSes. The identity of the CPU inside is the Intel Bay Trail Z3735F, a quad core CPU, that was very much used on tablets over the past year.

The screen panel is an IPS and this one is a 4:3 tablet, which is suited for web browsing, e-reading and running productivity apps. A keyboard accessory would also work nice with it. We don’t have a price, but considering the specs, I’d expect $230 tops.

source:tablet-news│via:cngadget.info