Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 978 times)

Offline Chuck E

Introduction
« on: June 15, 2009, 06:18:25 AM »
Hi - I'd say that I am probably what would be a very ordinary reader; I have the standard RC edition and have a t least a couple of questions; the first is whether the final edition will be able to be installed OVER the RC or will it be like last time, which was terrible. What I'd like is if it might be installed OVER this RC edition like the Beta was over Vista. I did a full image storage and from the size of what was copied it should have had everything, but I lost all of Word and Outlook, including of course the address book. With the Beta installation everything transferred smoothly, so I very much hope that this step will be like the Vista install. Fortunately I had the original Office basic disc so was able to get both of them running again, but that was a MAJOR obstacle. My other question is - Will there be any cost to have the Ultimate version. I did participate in all the feedback program with Beta and thought that they were offering the same thing here, but of course the feedback doesn't work this time. I think that I  will be cowardly and install what Microsoft will  furnish.

I hope that one of you W7 masters will have the will to answer these questions, as I'd really like to know what is coming. Thanks.

Offline riso

• Administrator
  • Beta tester Tech support dedicated 110%
    • windows 10 news and info | Forum - Blog
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 06:39:35 AM »
Hi Chuck,

1)
the first is whether the final edition will be able to be installed OVER the RC or will it be like last time, which was terrible
Known for now is that it is not able to be installed over the RC but just wait when there is a Crack or Moderation I'm going to post it to help you all out!

2)
Will there be any cost to have the Ultimate version
Sure, you'll have to pay to get it!

2a)
I did participate in all the feedback program with Beta and thought that they were offering the same thing here,
At the moment some Million around the Globe do the participate!!! so you think Ms is stupid to give the copies away?

Just wait a few Months more what will happen and when there are ''SOLUTIONS'' I'm the first to offer that.
riso
Admin.
Tech support