Author Topic: IFA 2016: Lenovo Yoga 910, Miix 510 Unveiled  (Read 396 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
IFA 2016: Lenovo Yoga 910, Miix 510 Unveiled
« on: September 01, 2016, 02:11:20 PM »

Lenovo certainly is bringing the goods at IFA 2016. The company has announced a number of interesting products at the event, including the Yoga 910 and Miix 510 Windows 10 powered machines.

One is a convertible, and the other a detachable.

Microsoft covered these on the official Windows blog, revealing the Yoga 910 as a convertible that offers the possibility of bending the screen to any angle that fits your needs. It is among the first PCs to use the newest 7th generation Intel Kaby Lake processors.

In fact, the device is thin enough for Lenovo to claims it as the slimmest Core i7 laptop to date, as it comes with a profile of just 0.56 inches.

When it comes to battery life, Lenovo is promising up to 15.5 hours —  but this is obviously something that varies based on the type of display chosen. And that is because the Yoga 910 is available in both a 1080p option and a 4K screen.

This aluminum unibody laptop starts at $1,299, and also comes with support for Windows Hello with a fingerprint reader.

Color choices include Champagne Gold, Platinum Silver and Gunmetal, and all of these will be up for grabs from Lenovo.com this October.

Which brings us to the Miix 510, which will also be available from Lenovo.com starting October. This detachable device is similar in form factor to Microsoft’s Surface Pro line of tablets, but the company also offers a LTE variant for cellular connectivity.

Making this one of the few Intel Core series powered devices to offer this type of networking.

Speaking of which, the Miix 510 house the Intel 6th generation Skylake chips, which are available in models of up to Core i7.

Expect a batter life of up to 7.5 hours on this 12-inch device.

Two seemingly excellent Windows 10 devices from Lenovo to go with the rather innovative one in the form of the new Yoga Book that have been unveiled at the event today.

source:windows10update