Author Topic: Windows 8 Codename Midori and Windows 9... Exclusive  (Read 4051 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
Windows 8 Codename Midori and Windows 9... Exclusive
« on: March 16, 2009, 01:32:37 AM »

Exclusive:

I come to know by one source that Microsoft already working on the successor of Windows 7, or the successor and the successor of Windows 7 (Windows 8 and Windows 9).

The Project is the name Midori "Windows Codename Midori." This is aimed to rebuild entirely Windows, it will be goodbye to NT kernel? This will not be programmed in C / C + + code but in mixed as C #, F #, etc

Therefore for the time being "Midori" will make reference to Windows 8 when used in many articles and of course rumors that should start appearing after W7.

stay tuned...

javajolt

Offline phat vapor

Re: Windows 8 Codename Midori and Windows 9... Exclusive
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 03:17:52 PM »
thankyou java

Offline vastac13

• "why use if it's still broken?"
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2009, 10:21:49 AM »
MS devs will start from scratch?... hmm interesting...

Offline thenanoguy

• the nano dude
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2009, 02:30:54 PM »
microsoft finaly sees that they should drop 16bit old c++ programming,and that will be the end of the apps written in C++
it will become a dead language like latin language
i like the idea as the hardware is becomin more fast an capable of handling big data chunks and heavy duties and some good programing will use all the power of processing the new hardware can take
why so serious?

Offline cwl7454

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2009, 01:50:07 AM »
Yea, but we all know MS and I am willing to bet it is because it is going to be a revenue generator, especially since they are looking two OS's ahead. Look what happened when they went from DOS to 16 to 32 and now forward to 64. Backward compatibility can only go for so long, course that gives cause to think that that is why vista is a hog, because of having to support more and more differant applications.

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2009, 02:11:47 AM »
windows 7 is the last of the x86 32 bit operatings.  i would venture to guess one would be hard pressed to find a 32 bit system in one of the big stores these days.

Offline phat vapor

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2009, 02:33:51 AM »
windows 7 is the last of the x86 32 bit operatings.  i would venture to guess one would be hard pressed to find a 32 bit system in one of the big stores these days.

alot of stores in the UK still sell the 32bit operating systems just the cds and pc's