Author Topic: Samsung GALAXY Fonblet 6.3  (Read 231 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
Samsung GALAXY Fonblet 6.3
« on: March 23, 2013, 04:40:57 PM »
6.3 Inch Samsung Galaxy Fonblet Appears on Samsung’s Global Download Center List

The folks of ameblo.jp have struck gold today when they uncovered hints regarding an important future Samsung product, the Galaxy Fonblet. We’ve been hearing about this device for a while now, but we’ve dismissed rumors, simply because the name of the device sounds silly. And today we have a leak…

It appears that this 6.3 inch model, that by the way won’t be the Galaxy Note III was listed in the official Global Download Center of Samsung Electronics, going by the codename GT-I9205. The category where such a codename fits is certainly not the smartphone one, so the device has been classified as a tablet. However, from the tablet category, this model goes into the phablet area.

There are actually several codenames related to the Fonblet: GT-I9200 standard version, LTE/WCDMA/GSM is GT-I9205 and TD-SCDMA/GSM will be GT-I9208. Specs for this model are unknown, but LTE and at least 16 GB of storage are sure bets, as well as an Exynos CPU, probably of the Octa Core kind. This means that the rumors about the 5.9 Galaxy Note III were real, since I doubt Samsung would launch two devices with the same diagonal…

source:ameblo.jp