Author Topic: Windows 8 Drivers Download  (Read 1845 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
Windows 8 Drivers Download
« on: February 04, 2012, 09:08:17 PM »

To download Windows 8 drives, you should first know what brand of your computer is. This article guides you through updating hardware drivers for your newly installed Windows 8.

Windows 8 is newly published not long ago, people installed Windows 8 for pre-test how it is. And after installed Windows 8, they found that their Windows 8 has no sound or can’t configure screen resolution. That’s because the sound driver or video card driver isn’t fit for Windows 8 system. If you are still using the drivers for Windows 7, some of them can’t work, or even if succeed, they are extremely unstable, causing problems in the near future.

So what I recommend it to install the Windows 8 Drivers for each hardware deviced.

However, people may don’t know where the Windows 8 drivers are for their own computers. For their computers are bought when there was no Windows 8, and the driver disk contains hardware drivers for Windows 7 upmost. So Check the following steps to download and install Windows 8 drivers.

1. check out the brand name of your computer.

2. go to the official site of your brand. For example, if your laptop is Dell, then go to www.dell.com.

3. there are quite a lot models in your brand, and find your brand model. For exmaple, Dell Inspiron 4200, or something like that.

4. get the driver download page for your brand model, try to see if there is Windows 8 driver for this model. If they exist, then download Windows 8 drivers package, and install them all. Remember, if you are using Windows 64 bit system, you must download 64 bit Windows 8 drivers.

Notice: due to the situation that Windows 8 is just published, so maybe the Windows 8 drivers don’t exist for your brand model, so you have to wait for their come. That’s exactly why I don’t recommend you to install Windows 8 immediately when Windows 8 come out.

And if you are not using the brand computer, DIYed it by yourself. You can go and search a driver update software in Google. This kind of software helps you to identify the latest drivers for your hardware devices. And once it detects a newer version of drivers, it will tell you and you can download and install newer drivers, and see if it works in Windows 8.

At last, again, I don’t recommend you to install Windows 8 immediately when Windows 8 is published. The only reason I said just now, if there is no proper Windows 8 drivers for you to download and install, then wait for their publication.

It is our intenting at W8NI to keep this particular board as up-to-date as possible, as we know this can Make or Break your Windows 8 Installation.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 09:11:19 PM by javajolt »