Author Topic: Kupa X15 UltraNote Windows 8 tablet on sale for $1100 and up  (Read 352 times)

Offline javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
Kupa X15 UltraNote Windows 8 tablet on sale for $1100 and up
« on: December 27, 2012, 05:10:36 PM »
The Kupa X15 is a Windows 8 tablet that packs some seriously high-end features. First shown off a few months ago as the Kupa UltraNote, the 10 inch tablet is now ready to go.

Kupa is a niche product maker, and there’s currently no “buy” button on the company’s website, but according to Engadget you can shoot the folks at Kupa a note to inquire about purchasing the tablet.

The Kupa X15 comes in 4 versions. They all features 10.1 inch, 1920 x 1200 pixel IPS displays, 8GB of RAM, WiFi, Bluetooth, front and rear cameras, and support for finger or digital pen input.

It’s also one of the few Windows 8 slate computers with a removable battery.

Prices start at $1100 for a model with a 64GB solid state disk and Intel Core i5 processor. Higher-end models have 128 GB SSDs, up to an Intel Core i7 CPU, and HSPA+ mobile broadband.

There’s also an optional docking station that adds a keyboard, extra battery and additional ports including VGA, Ethernet, and USB ports.

Kupa’s website is buckling a bit under strain as of December 27th, but once it’s back up and running you should be able to get in touch with the company if you’re interested in a high-end Windows 8 tablet.