Windows News and info 15th Anniversary 2009-2024

Other Operating Systems => Windows 8 => Topic started by: ChristianW7 on June 19, 2011, 09:16:14 PM

Title: I need a W8 Activator
Post by: ChristianW7 on June 19, 2011, 09:16:14 PM
I don't have the option to activate w8 with a key only activate online and that option isnt working. And i cant find an activator so can someone help
Title: I need a W8 Activator
Post by: Samtastic on June 19, 2011, 09:23:47 PM
I don't have the option to activate w8 with a key only activate online and that option isnt working. And i cant find an activator so can someone help

According to member at MDL forums, you can activate with a Windows 7 Ultimate retail key.
Title: I need a W8 Activator
Post by: ChristianW7 on June 20, 2011, 03:01:40 AM
I think you misread. I don't have the option to enter a key. I need an activator.
Title: I need a W8 Activator
Post by: Doc_Brown on June 20, 2011, 07:33:40 AM
I think you misread. I don't have the option to enter a key. I need an activator.


Worked for me  :o

(http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Mcblzr/Win8_activated.jpg)[/img]