Author Topic: Hello Expense: Free expense tracker for Android  (Read 1084 times)

Online javajolt

• Administrator
  • I Do Windows
    • windows10newsinfo.com
Hello Expense: Free expense tracker for Android
« on: April 05, 2010, 09:39:29 PM »

There are a number of Android apps that make it easy to keep track of your expenses, organize them by category, and even compare them with a budget or keep track of the money in your bank account. But over the last few years, one of my favorite Windows Mobile Apps has been a dead-simple expense tracker called Expense Diary, so I was looking for something similarly easy to use for Android when I happened upon Hello Expense.

Scan to download
Hello Expense definitely has a few more bells and whistles than Expense Diary. But at its core, it’s a simple app that lets you jot down your expenses and keep track of them. It can come in handy whether you’re the sort of person that likes to track all of your expenses, or if you’re just on a business trip for the weekend and want to make sure to document your deductible spending.

The main screen allows you to enter a dollar amount, a date, and a memo. You can also set up different expense categories and choose one for each item you enter.

Then you can view your expenses by week, month, or category — or just look at all of your expenses on one page.

Hello Expense is available as a free download from the Android Market. You can scan the image to the right for a download link.